Wednesday, December 22, 2010

explosion...(=_=")

 *sigh* day by day.....my life becomes more.....tension (=_=:) 
    my nihonggo becomes worst...
   also my kanji,bunpo n what so ever la.....
  sometimes i feel like....i want to giv up...
   but when i remember my famly...especially my parent's face...
  i just can't stop rite now....life has to go on...
    i can't really tell my probs with my frens (i mean in IBT)
   bcoz everybody have same problems..haha..bit tension rite now.. bcoz i'm not really ready 2 face this friday..
    this week,i dont get enough sleep..n i cant really sleep..
errr...dunno y (0.o) OMG...only Allah know how i feel rite now..
    totally exhausted...but everytime i go to school..  
   i try to cheer up myself with laugh n smile XD..
   well,no matter how hard,life has to go on rite?? teehee~~ well,i have to study hard 2moro....hope i can do well this friday...amiinn~~X)
    2 days left bebeh (^^,)
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment